//lasalle2school.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/LaSalle-II-Logo-200x135.png 0 0 Lauren Albani //lasalle2school.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/LaSalle-II-Logo-200x135.png Lauren Albani2014-08-12 20:46:072014-08-12 20:46:07Student Discipline
The entire school staff wants your child to feel safe, secure, and happy in school. Such an environment will create a maximum opportunity for all to learn. In an effort to accomplish this goal, the following school wide rules apply:
- Students must refrain from rough play, verbal abuse, and physical contact of any kind on school grounds, in hallways, washrooms, classrooms and/or walking to and from school.
- Students must respect the authority of adults.
- Profanity, hand gestures, and other disrespectful actions will not be tolerated.
- Students must respect school property, the property of others and the property of our community.
- Students will have to pay for damaged or lost school property.
- Students may not chew gum or candy without teacher supervision.
- Students are expected to adhere to the school dress code. Any dress that is deemed disruptive to the educational process will not be permitted. Students are responsible for behaving in a manner that permits uninterrupted learning to take place.
- Students must follow all school rules and procedures.
- Consequences for violation of school rules will be administered according to the Chicago Board of Education School Code of Conduct.
- Every student will receive a copy of the Student Code of Conduct handbook in September.