Notice is hereby given that the LaSalle II LSC shall meet on Tuesday, January 5, 2016 at 5:00 PM at 1148 North Honore, Chicago, Illinois.
(In the School Library)
The agenda is as follows:
I. Welcome and Call To Order
II. Approval of December meeting minutes
III. Approval of Agenda
IV. Principal Albani’s Report
V. Status of Dress Code Revisions
VI. Committee Reports
VII. Principal Review Update
VIII. Open Forum
IX. Next regularly scheduled LSC meeting scheduled February 2, 2016 at 5:00 p.m.
In place of our regular LSC meeting, please join us for a State of the School presentation.
Tuesday, Dec. 2, at 6pm In the Gymnasium
- Hear from the LSC and Ms. Albani on what goals and strategies are being implemented to continue to make LaSalle II a top tier school.
- Learn about how the CWIP is a guide towards continuous improvement.
- Learn about test scores, restorative justice, efforts to increase high school readiness and more!
We will have two Noble high School students on-hand to watch kiddos in lobby. Also we expect we will have someone on-hand to assist with Spanish translation.
And finally, we have the Continuous Improvement Work Plan (CIWP) and other documents on the LSC page. The CWIP is dense and many pages, so you may want to review prior to attending the meeting.
[button link=”http://lasalle2school.com/lsc/” linking=”default” size=”big” type=”wide” title=”LSC Page”]LSC Page[/button]
Thank you for being informed and involved!
The Office of Local School Council Relations is currently recruiting judges to serve in the upcoming 2014 Local School Council elections held on:
- April 7, Elementary Schools
- April 8, High Schools
Applications and all other LSC election information are available at:
- Office of LSC Relations, 125 S. Clark, 5th Floor, Suite 502
All participating judges will be paid $140 for working the entire day.
- Receive two-hour training.
- Be at the assigned school at 5:30 a.m.
- Setup polls, conduct election until all votes are counted and final results are turned in to the principal.
Applications, including IRS W-9 Form and W-9 Contact Form, must be completed and submitted to any CPS school or to the Office of LSC Relations by March 7.
For more information, please contact the Office of Local School Council Relations at (773)553-1400.