Dear LaSalle II Families, Teachers & Staff:
Many of you are familiar with our annual CAPITAL CAMPAIGN and for those of you who are new to the school, welcome and we hope you can participate!
You’ll be receiving a 6×9 CAPITAL CAMPAIGN card in your child’s backpack – and you’ll see banners up around the school this week. For the past 3 years, the campaign’s focus has been on raising money for our new playground. To date, LaSalle II families have raised close to $100,000! These crucial dollars helped build our dream playground, mural and learning gardens that the kids are now enjoying.
The 2014-15 campaign will focus its energies on much-needed upgrades to the school cafeteria. The goal is to create a safer, more pleasing environment for our children while maximizing the space’s potential by creating a multipurpose room. The most dire of needs for the cafeteria, is the installation of A/C, and increased ventilation of the equipment. For those of you who have not visited the cafeteria during lunch-time… it gets hot in there!
LaSalle II’s Capital Campaign is designed so everyone can participate – at a level comfortable for your family. We take your pledge and break it out over 8 payments from November – June. Please take a moment to review the card coming home today and consider pledging to the campaign. Please submit your pledge card to the office by November 15th as we’ll begin the first debit at the end of November.
- Installation of A/C and increased ventilation
- Convert to multi-purpose room by adding partition
- Re-design layout for increased storage, better flow
- Improve lighting
- Cover exposed pipes in hallway ceiling
- Update equipment
- New flooring
- Create visually pleasing design for concrete wall outside cafeteria
- Understand Goal: To raise $50,000 this school year toward Cafeteria Upgrades
- Accept the challenge by choosing a pledge level
- Pledge (in one sum or debited monthly over 8 mos.) Look for postcards to come home in backpacks soon.
[button link=”https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwbP1bQVZ4RrYno1NmpQSFVsb0I0LUozWV9rNkdIS1NFWDhv/view?usp=sharing” linking=”new-window” size=”big” type=”wide”]Capital Campaign Pledge Card[/button]