The Office of Local School Council Relations is currently recruiting judges to serve in the upcoming 2014 Local School Council elections held on:
- April 7, Elementary Schools
- April 8, High Schools
Applications and all other LSC election information are available at:
- Office of LSC Relations, 125 S. Clark, 5th Floor, Suite 502
All participating judges will be paid $140 for working the entire day.
- Receive two-hour training.
- Be at the assigned school at 5:30 a.m.
- Setup polls, conduct election until all votes are counted and final results are turned in to the principal.
Applications, including IRS W-9 Form and W-9 Contact Form, must be completed and submitted to any CPS school or to the Office of LSC Relations by March 7.
For more information, please contact the Office of Local School Council Relations at (773)553-1400.